Sunday, September 23, 2007

My thoughts for today..

My Sunday morning was almost ruined when I saw a comment in Cantilangnon's blog regarding my blog. It's not the content of the comment that I was really mad about but rather the discourteous manner of the person who made the comment. Cantilangnon's blog is a well-respected blog and people visit his blog to check the lighter and happier side of Cantilan. To the person who made the comment, it's rather bastos of you to insert a comment about my blog in Cantilangnon's blog and I believe you owe Cantilangnon an apology. If you want to make a comment about my blog, please write it here. You can write whatever you want to write. Don't ruin somebody else's blog because of my blog. Cantilangnon's blog is his own private space.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nahimuot sab ako sa comment ni tuway. amo siguro jaon an isa na kinaija nan cantilangnon na ya ak makaangay. mga buotan man unta an mga cantilangnon, nalahi siguro jaon sija. kanuto i hope this won't stop you from blogging. padajon ta....

Kanuto said...

thanks cantilangnon. hibayo ako nan ini na kinaija pero waya lam ako magtuo na ija binastoson an imo blog. Rest assured, this one incident will not stop me from blogging.